A Media company – A Social Enterprise – A Community Interest Company
Ujima Radio CIC (Community Interest Company) is your local Bristol Community radio station – supplying you with news, discussion and music.
Ujima Radio are a non-profit Social Enterprise providing support and training for over 150 volunteers each year.
What Ujima Radio Do:
- Ujima Radio Broadcast on FM and Online.
- Ujima Radio Celebrate African and Caribbean societies through music and educational talk.
- Ujima Radio Provide monetary and group improvement opportunities.
- Ujima Radio Provide a media stage for correspondence, group improvement and build social capital.
- Ujima Radio Provide Media Training and Consultancy for group associations, organizations and people.
Communalisme Radio adresse officielle du site est: www.ujimaradio.com