Piccadilly Radio started television on second April 1974 sur 261 mètres (1151 kilohertz) sur ondes moyennes (AM). furthermore 97 VHF (FM) from the same transmitter in Saddleworth that serves Key 103, aujourd'hui! The station was named after Piccadilly Gardens in the core of Manchester and Piccadilly Plaza was home to the station’s first studios until 1996. at the point when Piccadilly 1152 and Key 103 were re-placed to the Castlefield territory of the city. The brazen first bundle of ID jingles for Piccadilly were delivered by the band CCS emphasizing John Cameron and Alexis Korner.
Piccadilly Radio official website address is www.plaza261.com