Pilot City radio station from Tver, which has its beginnings in 1994. Wave started its presence under the name “M-Radio – Tver.” منذ 2007, the station directs its television under the new brand. Listen to the radio pilot in Tver conceivable 24 ساعة في اليوم, seven days a week at the recurrence 102,7 FM. Station entirely holds fast to the musical excitement group. Music possesses 80% of the ether, the remaining 20 % takes data show.